Wednesday 10 January 2007

Rain, rain and more rain!

I started this week with all good intentions and knew i had to start some seriour training with the dogs to get us all fit and ready for the spring but the rain has been so bad that you can barely walk in our field, let alone run.
I took Tig to Obedience training last night and it was fairly obvious that i hadn't done any training over the Christmas hols. Fortunatly most of the others were in the same boat. Tigs biggest problem is that he is SO over enthusiastic. I really must put some training in as i think he could be quite good at it and it all helps to keep him listening to me.
My eye has got worse so i went to the doctor this morning and came home with a bundle of antibiotics and a telling off. So i've started popping pills and fingers crossed it will be better soon.

Off to do a sun dance, or maybe some obedience in the lounge!

No comments: