Saturday 3 February 2007

Training in the sun

I cant believe the weather we have had today, considering the snow pictures from a couple of weeks ago! We got out in the field and did some training with the dogs which was great as we are a bit rusty and there is not much time to go until the season starts, in fact just 4 weeks today. Dylan came out to help us but fortunately he was tired so after helping us set the course and a few photo opportunities he went to sleep in the sun. After training Dylan and i took the dogs for a nice long walk and everyone we met commented on the fact his shoes and knees were covered in mud. But he loved his afternoon in the field.

What shall i try first?


Hmmm there must be a way in here somewhere?


Just how do you get up here? Will some one come and help me!




Oh get me down now i don't like it.



No I'm not scared the suns in my eyes!



No comments: