Tuesday 13 November 2007

Brrrr its cold out there!

I cannot believe that on Monday i had such a lovely sunny morning with Bernadette, OK it was a little bit cold but nothing like it is here today. Jack Frost has arrived! After Bernadette's very helpful training on Monday i took the dogs over the fields behind the factory. I was so lovely and i thought to myself its November and the dogs are clean! I wish I'd had the camera. I took it out on Tuesday instead, Tuesday was not such a sunny day and the dogs were NOT clean but we had great fun with the camera anyway.

This is Emmy, after they'd been through the long wet grass to try and get some of the mud off.

I've been thinking for a while that poor Fizz doesn't get much of a mention on the blog and so i made the effort to point the camera in her direction. She's such a funny looking think sometimes she looks really odd. But i did get some great pictures of her, i just had to be patient. I tried to get lots of head shots so you can't see her coat because she does have a lovely face but i did manage to get this one of the ugly sisters! Sorry Laura and Lesley!

But if they are the ugly sisters then Dot must be Cinderella!

We don't meet anyone out the back so i can really let to dogs run and run (this is why i can't take them all out in an exercise area together). Here is them doing their out run but at least i know they will come back, although i think Fizzy had other ideas!



Finally Tig and Fizz lay down for a chat actually it looks like she's given him a cold shoulder but thats women for you, he'll get used to it!

1 comment:

Hudsondoglets said...

Lovely photos. I love the picture of Fizz and Tigg, really cute.