Wednesday 6 February 2008

Grrrr

I have not been feeling at my best recently and this week I think maybe i should be sectioned!
But instead I thought I would use the blog as a way of letting off steam. As mostly dog people read this I wondered if it maybe of interest for you that most of you guys would be prepared to pay more for an hours private lesson that parents are prepared to pay for a whole day of childcare. Also most of you guys understand the fact that you pay for your club or group lessons whether you make it every week or not. For most people this goes without saying and others just need a gentle reminder.

Parents on the other hand are a whole different ball game. There are some who are brilliant and I am eternally grateful to them for making my life so much easier. There are others who completely take the Mickey and cause me to be pulling my hair out. Stress is no good for anyone but perhaps I'm just not coping with it very well. Maybe I'm over reacting!

Oh well that’s my angry rant over. Bad days are good incentive for me to get my sorry *** back to work on my diploma and stop moping! If only I could win the lottery...

PS please keep posting your course plans I need insperation to get out and do a bit with Mr Tig.

3 comments:

Johanna said...

That post made me smile. I will share your rant... :o) And save me doing it myself. I also have adopted Bernadette's WTF and adapted it to W(hy)TF do I bother sometimes??? :o) That came as a result of my training classes last night... :o)

Hudsondoglets said...

Deep breaths and keep smiling (then scream!) Have posted another course as per you reauest!

nellie-bean's blog said...

I can commiserate over parents thats for sure - teaching 13-18 year olds for nearly 20 years gives me alot of insight into the parenting skills that either have or have not gone into the process.....The ones you see will be the way they are for the whole journey - the brilliant and the appalling and there is nothing you can do about it.