Thursday 21 February 2008

Oh boy!


I took this cheeky picture this morning but i didn't have anything to write so i didn't put it on here. Then we set off for the Flying Fortress which is the craziest soft play center for children, not a place i like to go in half term but my nephews were desperate. After 10 minutes of being there Dylan slipped off a tiny ledge and screamed his head off and was then not able to bear any weight on his left leg for 20 minutes and kept trying to walk but falling over. I really thought we were off the A+E but he seemed to get better and off he hopped (I obviously kept him still for as long as humanly possible with a two year old).
About an hour later he wandered off in the direction of the baby play bit and I watched him go whilst chatting to Denise from Patenden club (its amazing who you meet in these places). Then he had disapeared and for 10 minutes we couldn't find him. Not fun at all. My nephew found him hiding in a climbing frame and when he brought him to me he said 'Dylan hiding Mummy!'
Children!

4 comments:

Johanna said...

Very scary!!! Bet Dylan was proud that his hiding game went so well...hmmm... I freaked out my parents when I sleepwalked out of our hotel room on the Queen Mary ship in Long Beach California...that's another story!!!

Hudsondoglets said...

Glad he's safe and sound! Scary though. I remember as a child my younger sister wandered off when we were on holiday. We were on the beach at St. Ives in Cornwall and all the life guards got involved in the search. It was awful. We eventually found her playing in a sand castle with a bunch of kids, totally chilled (that is until my mother got hold of her!)

Karen said...

so glad that you found him safe and well my boy Daniel did that to me is Marks and Spencers once and I found him hiding under all the clothes it is just so NOT funny very very scary ! I just ran round and round in circles screaming for him :0)

Anonymous said...

We've all had scary moments both as children and with children! All's well that ends well - phew. Bet your heart skipped a few beats though Sarah.
Mum